All inclusive tour
*Skip the lines service!
Description & Price
“So many monuments, so little time”. On a segway you can have it all!
Combine a segway tour with a walking tour and you really have done it all! If your time is limited and you are wondering whether to visit the hill of Acropolis and/or the Acropolis Museum, or see the rest of the city, then with us you can do them all!
Your experience begins at our office, conveniently located near the Thission. Your tour leader will start with a 30-minute training session to help you get comfortable on your Segway. Within minutes you’ll realize just how easy and intuitive it is!
After filling comfortable on your segways, you will start your tour and see the most important sites of the city, such as Mars hill, Pnyka Hill and the ancient Agora in a relaxed way and get to know the city and its history right before your walking tour.
After that, along with our official tour guide, you will visit the hill of Acropolis and admire from up close the most important temple and one of the wonders of antiquity, the Parthenon, or/and feast your eyes with the masterpieces from antiquity in the new Acropolis Museum.
(2 Hours segway tour + 1.5 hours walking tour in the Acropolis archaeological site) 119€
(2 hours segway tour+1.5 hours visit in the New Acropolis museum) 109€
(2 hours segway tour+1.5 hours walking tour in the Acropolis+1.5 hours visit in the Acropolis museum) 149€
If you are looking for a fun, eco-friendly way to discover the best that Ancient Athens has to offer in just a few hours – we’re sure you’ll love our All-inclusive Segway Tour! All tours depart from our office near the Thission where a bathroom, free Wifi and water are available to all of our guests.
* Minimum age to ride a Segway is 12 years
* Customers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
* Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
* Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
* It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
* Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway
* Not recommended for pregnant women
* Adult pricing applies to all travelers
* Helmets (optional)
* Private services of a state-licensed official guide
* Entrance fees
* Hotel pick up and drop off
* Food and drinks
WHAT TO BRING
*Your best smile!
Tour goes forward, light rain or shine (don’t worry, if they are needed – we’ll bring the poncho’s!). If you would like to cancel your tour or modify the date, we require notification at least 72 hours before your departure time. Refunds will not be provided for changes or cancellations made after this time.