Description & Price: € 89 / 2 Hours
Athens is brimming with incredible sights to see – and when you don’t have much time, they can seem like too many! Now, with our Best of Athens Segway Tour, you don’t have to miss out. With this combination of our two most popular tours, the Ancient Segway Tour and Modern Segway Tour, you’ll be able to ‘see it all’ and then some! Sights covered include well-known spots such as the Mars hill, the hill of Acropolis, ancient Agora, Panathinaikon stadium. We’ll even have time to visit incredible hidden sights that most visitors miss out on.
After that, the only thing left to do would be maybe some shopping!!!!!!
If you are looking for a fun, eco-friendly way to discover the best that Athens has to offer in just a few hours – we’re sure you’ll love our Best of Athens Segway tour! You’ll cover more ground and see more without the effort it would take to cover the same route on foot. All tours depart from and end at our office near the Thission where a bathroom, free Wifi and water are available to all of our guests.
- Minimum age to ride a Segway is 10 years
- Customers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note: We do not visit the inside of the archaeological sites on this tour.
WHAT TO BRING
- Your best smile!
- Comfortable shoes
Tour goes forward, rain or shine (don’t worry, if they are needed – we’ll bring the poncho’s!). If you would like to cancel your tour or modify the date, we require notification at least 72 hours before your departure time. Refunds will not be provided for changes or cancellations made after this time.