Description & Price: € 89 / 3 Hours
You have not truly seen Athens until you have experienced it at night! The monuments completely transform as they are beautifully illuminated, creating a festive, romantic and mysterious atmosphere throughout the city. Athens’s best-illuminated monuments are scattered around the city – making our Athens by Night Tour the ideal way to see it all, from the Parthenon to the Panathinaikon stadium across the city, without getting stuck on a crowded tour bus.
Your experience begins at our office, conveniently located near the thission. Your tour leader will provide all guests with reflective vests to ensure your safety on the roads after dark. You’ll then enjoy a 30-minute training session to help you get comfortable on your Segway. Within minutes you’ll realize just how easy and intuitive it is!
After filling comfortable, your experienced guide will lid you through the area of Plaka, a famous area of Athens which bustles with activity and life both day and night. Cruise through the Zappion gardens and admire the Zappion mansion, the first Olympic village right before reaching the Panathinaikon stadium for a unique photo stop.
Added value to all this… a picture in front of the Parliament with the presidential guards!.
If you are looking for a fun, eco-friendly way to discover the best that Ancient Athens has to offer in just a few hours – we’re sure you’ll love our Ancient Athens Segway Tour! You’ll cover more ground and see more without the effort it would take the cover the same route on foot. All tours depart from and end at our office near the Thission where a bathroom, free Wifi and water are available to all of our guests.
- Minimum age to ride a Segway is 10 years
- Customers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note: We do not visit the inside of the archaeological sites on this tour.
WHAT TO BRING
- Your best smile!
- Comfortable shoes
Tour goes forward, rain or shine (don’t worry, if they are needed – we’ll bring the poncho’s!). If you would like to cancel your tour or modify the date, we require notification at least 72 hours before your departure time. Refunds will not be provided for changes or cancellations made after this time.