Description & Price: € 99 / 3 Hours
How would you feel if you could see Athens lighted up, drive through pictouresque sights and above all, observe the stars of the Athenian sky?
This is a unique tour, excellent for families
Your experience begins at our office, conveniently located near the thission. Your tour leader will provide all guests with reflective vests to ensure your safety on the roads after dark. You’ll then enjoy a 30-minute training session to help you get comfortable on your Segway. Within minutes you’ll realize just how easy and intuitive it is!
Comfy on your segways, you wiil follow our experienced guide through paved paths and picturesque sites with unsurpassed opportunities for photos while hearing fascinating stories of the past and present!
After that visit the Greek observatory where you wiil learn about astronomy in ancient times, see the first astronomic mechanism and of course observe the night sky with a huge telescope!
Your kids will talk of the tour for years!!!!!!
- Minimum age to ride a Segway is 10 years
- Customers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note: We do not visit the inside of the archaeological sites on this tour.
WHAT TO BRING
- Your best smile!
- Comfortable shoes
Tour goes forward, rain or shine (don’t worry, if they are needed – we’ll bring the poncho’s!). If you would like to cancel your tour or modify the date, we require notification at least 72 hours before your departure time. Refunds will not be provided for changes or cancellations made after this time.