Description & Price: € 119 / 3.5 Hours
“so many history, so little time”. Not on segways though!
Combine a segway tour with a walking tour and you really have done it all!. If your time is limited and you are wondering whether to visit the hill of Acropolis or see the rest of the city, then with us you can do both!.
Your experience begins at our office, conveniently located near the Thission. Your tour leader will start with a 30-minute training session to help you get comfortable on your Segway. Within minutes you’ll realize just how easy and intuitive it is!
After filling comfortable on your segways, you will start your tour with them and see the most important sites of the city, such as Mars hill, the national garden and the stadium in a relaxed way and get to know the city and its history right before you climb on the most important hill.
After that, along with our official tour guide, you will visit the hill of Acropolis and admire from up close the most important temple and one of the seven wonders of antiquity, the Parthenon.
If you are looking for a fun, eco-friendly way to discover the best that Ancient Athens has to offer in just a few hours – we’re sure you’ll love our Ancient Athens Segway Tour! You’ll cover more ground and see more without the effort it would take the cover the same route on foot. All tours depart from and end at our office near the Thission where a bathroom, free Wifi and water are available to all of our guests.
- Minimum age to ride a Segway is 10 years
- Customers under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
- Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance
- Segways are not suitable for guests who weigh under 100 pounds (45 kilos) or over 250 pounds (113 kilos)
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- Please do not carry large bags whilst on the Segway
- Not recommended for pregnant women
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Please note: We do not visit the inside of the archaeological sites on this tour.
WHAT TO BRING
- Your best smile!
- Comfortable shoes
Tour goes forward, rain or shine (don’t worry, if they are needed – we’ll bring the poncho’s!). If you would like to cancel your tour or modify the date, we require notification at least 72 hours before your departure time. Refunds will not be provided for changes or cancellations made after this time.